- National Committeeman, Republican Party of the Northern Mariana Islands, 2007 – Present
- Corporate Project Manager, Joeten Enterprises, Inc.
- Legislative Assistant, CNMI Resident Representative, Washington, D.C.
- Press Relations, CNMI Resident Representative, Washington, D.C., 2004 – 2006
- Congressional Intern, House Republican Conference, 2003 – 2004
- Youth Committee Organizer, Hoofschneider-Apatang Campaign 2005
- Political Affairs Co-Director, College Republicans George Washington University, 2004 – 2005
- Communications Director, Committee-to-Elect Aumua Amata Coleman for Congress, 2004
- Co-Director, Hawaii Preparatory Academy Red Cross, 1999 – 2002
- Delegate, Republican National Convention, 2008
- RNC Committee on Arrangements, Republican National Convention, 2008