Hillary Clinton was asked exactly zero hard hitting questions about her record at the first presidential debate. Here are a list of questions Tim Kaine has to answer for his running mate.
1. How does he defend Hillary’s consistent record of failure, corruption and secrecy?
2. How does he explain Hillary’s multiple false statements regarding her secret server?
Kaine would have a hard time answer any question regarding Hillary’s email server because her story has changed so many times.
3. How does he stand by Hillary’s foreign policy failures?
Before becoming Hillary’s running mate, Kaine objected to the manner in which Hillary and President Obama handled the crises in Syria and Libya as well as their strategy to defeat ISIS. In fact, Kaine went as far as to refer to Obama as an “overreaching” president. Hillary would be more of the same failed Obama policies.
4. Why does Kaine support Hillary’s plan to continue the ObamaCare disaster?
It is no secret Obamacare is failing America. Americans have seen their premiums skyrocket across the country. Even Bill Clinton is having a hard time defending ObamaCare as he denounced it as a “crazy system” that hurts small businesses and working class Americans.
5. Why do he and Hillary want to ruin industries that provide thousands of jobs for Americans?
Kaine used to be supportive of American energy independence. By supporting offshore drilling, he had the opportunity to bring thousands of jobs to Virginia as well as generate much needed revenue for a state $2 billion in debt. Instead, he flip-flopped, rejected the thousands of jobs and proposed higher taxes on Virginians. It’s no surprise that this same kind of thinking allows Kaine to support Hillary’s plan to “put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business.”
Tim Kaine does not have a fun job at tonight’s Vice Presidential debate. He has to answer for a lot of Hillary’s baggage.
Elections Election 2016