As Democrats have become more and more confined to the coasts, new polling shows that Republican governors are overwhelmingly popular everywhere – from red, to purple, to even the bluest of states.
The 14 most popular governors in America are all Republicans…
Also worth noting…
- 6 of the 10 most popular governors – all Republicans – are up for re-election in 2018.
- 3 of the 4 most popular governors are in cobalt-blue states – proving Republicans can win and govern effectively anywhere.
- CT Dem Gov. Dan Malloy’s approval rating dropped to an all-time low of 23%, with 68% disapproving. His failed tax-&-spend policies have made him America’s least popular governor.
- RI Dem & DGA Vice Chair Gov. Gina Raimondo’s approval rating dropped to an all-time low of 40%, with 47% disapproving, making her the most vulnerable incumbent Dem governor running in 2018.
- OR Dem Gov. Kate Brown’s approval rating dropped 13% in less than a year after she pushed a massive tax hike.
To read more, click here.
Elections Governors 2018