Republicans have fresh ideas and bottom-up, sensible solutions to our country’s problems. But we must make our case to the American people: that a Republican White House is critical to renewing American principles and getting our country on the right track.
Here are the Republican Party's Principles for American Renewal
- Constitution: Our Constitution should be preserved, valued and honored.
- Economy: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.
- Budget/Debt: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt.
- Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.
- Veterans: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.
- Security: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.
- Education: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
- Poverty: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.
- Values: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.
- Energy: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
- Immigration: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.
Show you support the Republican Party’s Principles for American Renewal by contributing to Republican victories in 2016.
We must make our case to the American people to earn the support of every voter, gain a Republican White House and elect principled conservatives up and down the ballot.
Contribute to Republican Victories Today
By Submitting Your Donation You Acknowledge That:
- Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
- Funds received in response to this solicitation will be subject to federal contribution limits.
- Contributions from corporations and foreign nationals are prohibited.
- The RNC does not accept contributions earmarked for any candidate or other committee. Contributions are used to fund all RNC programs, and will be spent as the RNC determines within its sole discretion.
If you have any questions you can reach us at 877-340-8969 or firstname.lastname@example.org