1. Campaign Spokesman Brian Fallon got inside information from the DOJ on Clinton’s email scandal
2. Hillary Clinton apparently “hates everyday Americans” so her campaign worked to remove that line from the script
3. The current head of the DNC, Donna Brazille, provided the Clinton campaign with questions in advance of the primary debate
4. Clinton’s true intentions to create “open borders” was made clear in one of her speeches that was intended to be kept secret
5. Former Chief Advisor to Bill Clinton criticized Chelsea as “not smart”
6. The Clinton campaign tried to connect Hillary’s email scandal and Benghazi
7. Clinton supporter Gary Hirshberg urged Hillary and Obama to coordinate to block a bill that would validate “Bernie’s entire campaign”
8. Even Democrats agree that Hillary “often” “says things that are untrue” (also known as LIES)
9. Struggles with millennials concerned Hillary supporters very early on... just months into her campaign
10. The Clinton campaign wanted to avoid the email scandal by fighting over Benghazi
11. A State Department Official Coordinated With Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Campaign About Clinton’s Email Scandal Right Before The Story Broke.
12. An Aid To Bill Clinton Sent A Memo Revealing All The Different Ways Bill Clinton And His Allies Were Profiting Off Of The Clinton Foundation.
Whether it’s the secret Wall Street speeches she refused to release or the rigged primary the DNC gave to Hillary, one thing is for certain: the American people cannot trust Hillary Clinton.
Elections Hillary Clinton