Stafford Bounce and Play "is a Pass-through business. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act gives pass-through businesses like ours an additional 20 percent deduction from our income. Thanks President Trump!”
- Bank of the James, Lynchburg: Raised base wage to $15 per hour for employees with more than one year of service
- First Bank and Trust Company, Abingdon: Base wage raised to $15 per hour.
- Information First, Inc, Manassas: $500 cash bonus for all employees.
- Nexus Services, Inc, Verona: 5 percent raise for all employees; 200 more workers will be hired in 2018.
- RDR, Inc., Centreville: Bonuses of up to $1,000 for all 125 employees:
- Stafford Bounce n Play, LLC, Stafford: $1,000 mid-year bonuses for all employees.
“The positive impacts of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act are simply impossible to ignore. Employees are getting bonuses, more workers are being hired, paychecks are getting bigger, and liberal government-mandated priorities like a $15 minimum wage and better retirement benefits are appearing all over — powered by the private sector. And if Tim Kaine had gotten his way, none of this would have happened.” — Garren Shipley, RNC spokesman
Budget and Spending Budget and Deficit Spending