Scott Walker

Blog

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Scott Walker

- August 7, 2015

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Scott Walker ... Continue Reading »

Blog

Scott Walker: “I’m In. I’m Running for President.”

- July 21, 2015

Yesterday, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker made it official: “I’m In. I’m Running for President.” ... Continue Reading »

Research

Rebuked In “America’s Battleground

- June 5, 2012

Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) Defeated Mayor Tom Barrett (D-WI) In Wisconsin’s Failed Recall Election.... Continue Reading »

Press Release

RNC Chairman Reince Priebus Statement Congratulating Governor Scott Walker

- June 5, 2012

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus released the following statement congratulating Governor Scott Walker: “I congratulate Gov. Scott Walker momentous victory in Wisconsin tonight, and I congratulate the people of my home state in defeating the selfish special interests that wanted to take Wisconsin back to the days of Democrats’ failed policies,” said RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. ... Continue Reading »

Press Release

ICYMI: Highlights From Conf. Call on the WI Recall Election and Efforts to Support Gov. Walker

- May 30, 2012

"I think people like Scott Walker ought to be rewarded for being a person of his word and following through on promises and we need more people like Scott Walker around the country and that's why is all in, in Wisconsin. Obviously Debbie Wasserman Schultz's token visit today along with Stephanie Cutter's appearance on MSNBC, I think have been clear that apparently now OFA and the DNC are all in, so we're looking forward to seeing what their top notch ground game is going to accomplish on Tuesday and what that's going to mean for November. They certainly haven't appeared as confident in Tom Barrett in recent weeks than we have in Scott Walker and quite frankly we can all agree that the Democrats have been all over the map on Tom Barrett and this Wisconsin recall but now apparently they're all in, so we're looking forward to see what happens on Tuesday.... Continue Reading »

Research

“Labor Versus The Common Good”

- February 18, 2011

Chicago Tribune: “But how proud are they that the children of Madison, Wis., have missed school the last two days because so many of their teachers abandoned their classrooms and joined a mass demonstration? ... Continue Reading »

Republican National Committee

Connect With Us

Republican National Committee
Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel
News & Videos
  • 310 First Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
  • 202-863-8500

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and SMS/MMS msgs, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the Republican National Committee. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & conditions/privacy policy apply 80810-info.com.

Paid for by the Republican National Committee. Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. www.gop.com

By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and SMS/MMS msgs, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the Republican National Committee. Msg&data rates may apply. Terms & conditions/privacy policy apply 80810-info.com.

Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
Not Authorized By Any Candidate Or Candidate's Committee. www.gop.com