Hillary’s flailing campaign is desperately trying to bury her growing email scandal. But each day brings new revelations, claims, and contradictions that challenge Clinton’s ever evolving spin.
Here are three developments you may have missed:
1. FBI Investigators Have Recovered Emails From Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server.
- The FBI successfully restored emails from Hillary Clinton’s secret email server that Clinton had claimed were deleted. We learned in March that while serving as Secretary of State, Hillary used a private secret server for official business. We also discovered that after turning over emails to the State Department (more on that later), Clinton deleted more than 30,000 emails from her secret server. After months of ignoring calls to hand over her server to independent investigators, the FBI confiscated the server to investigate her mishandling of classified information.
2. State Department Undercuts Clinton’s Email Transparency Claims
- Hillary has consistently maintained that her decision to turn over emails to the State Department in 2014 was part of an innocent and routine request. However, State Department officials have revealed that the request came after they discovered that Clinton had exclusively conducted official business on her secret email server.
- Clinton has asserted that her practices were “above board” and that “everyone knew” about her email system. However, as the Washington Post suggests, the State Department inquiry is a sign that officials were “caught off guard” and “concerned by the practice.”
- When confronted about the conflicting accounts, Clinton deflected, “I can’t answer that.”
3. More Benghazi-related Emails Shown to Be Withheld By State
- Despite repeated claims by Clinton and the State Department that all Benghazi-related emails had been turned over to congressional investigators, undisclosed emails have surfaced in a federal court filing.
With an FBI investigation underway and a litany of unanswered questions, Clinton’s growing email scandal will continue to remind voters why they can’t trust Hillary.
If you have had enough of Hillary’s falsehoods, stand with the GOP and sign up to get the facts and demand the truth.
Elections Hillary Clinton